Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dancing With the Stars




























I haven't posted in awhile, its been a crazy month!! Hopefully I can be a little more organized in June and start post regularly! That being said, one thing my daughter and I like doing together to relax- is watch a good 'ole episode of 'Dancing With the Stars'!! (Of course I DVR it so we can watch it during the day).

                                                             
My daughter loves, LOVES, dancing along with the contestants... well wiggling along I guess I should say. I think it is just adorable!! Although our favorite star, Katherine Jenkins, didn't win... we are still very happy with the MirrorBall Trophy winner- Donald Driver! Congratulations Donald! We are looking forward to another season of Dancing with the Stars!  









1 comment:

  1. I can imagine how adorable it is to see the little one wiggling along the contestant:). Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete