Monday, August 24, 2015

My "Live With You, Not On You" Favorites



Anyone who knows me knows that whenever I love something, I love hard. Those Steve Madden suede ankle booties from last fall? Had to pick up all three colors in a size seven. My holy grail Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C? I have one for every day of the week.

Now when it comes to my daily beauty routine, I have my set list of products I will never let out of my Essie "Bikini So Teeny" manicured grasp. I'm an "enhance what I have" kind of girl, not the "cover every freckle, scar, sun spot" type. I came across this fun "Live With You, Not On You" beauty favorites blog campaign by a crazy cool skin care products company called Glossier and wanted to share what items I use to brighten, highlight, and glow without covering up what I was born with.

Let me know in comments below what products you use to let your fabulous shine through! 

Live With You, Not On You

No comments:

Post a Comment